Friday, September 2, 2011

Scrapbook Idea: Flower For Me


Hello hello every one! Share with me this nice flower bud given to me by my only, this was taken last May. I know it's kinda late to post it but who would mind? Teehee... 

Anyway, I have added some song lyrics here, if you are familiar with this song, it's title is Rolling in the Deep by Adele. I had last song syndrome with this one last few days and I thought I can add it in here. James loves that song too so it's just perfect.

On the photoshop file, you can edit the texts, fonts used were for Date and venue,  Typewriter from hell, the title, flower for me is Cartoonic Massive Collage and the Lyrics would be Channel.

Enjoy the template guys, you can also hide the photo and change it to your own afterwards, I will be posting more photo templates for September so make sure to stay tuned.

And don't forget to also click on the Facebook like button and if you have a twitter account, please tweet about this post and comment out here too! I would greatly appreciate it!

Having problems downloading the file? Comment out or send me a message at my contact page or at jean[dot]bbeltran[at]gmail[dot]com.


Like us on Facebook!






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment