Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Scrapbook Idea: Look Who's Got A New Haircut?


James a new hair cut a few days ago, this is quiet different from what his hairstyle was before. He had a long side-way bangs Korean-looking hairstyle with a longer hair tail at the back part. He had been keeping his hair long for almost a year, trimming them only when needed. I was wanting to cut the hair already because it was a distraction. His eyes were hidden by the bangs and in the first place, I was the one who wanted bangs for myself but up until now, I can't still afford to get one but he effortlessly gets it. Blame it to the curly hair genes.

Anyway, here's some examples of how he looked before the haircut:




Today, he looks cleaner and I love it! And in relation to that, I am giving out this free photo template for his new haircut!

Fonts used here are for name & date - Rough_Typewriter, for look hus got a new - Pea Sammy Jo and haircut - My Own Topher. 

Enjoy!!!

And don't forget to also click on the Facebook like button and if you have a twitter account, please tweet about this post and comment out here too! I would greatly appreciate it!

Having problems downloading the file? Comment out or send me a message at my contact page or at jean[dot]bbeltran[at]gmail[dot]com.

Check my photo blog as well where all of our get-away photographs are made available.


Like us on Facebook!










Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment