Monday, August 1, 2011

BG: Awww.. Colorful Polka


Yehey! I am back with this colorful Polka background design. I was kinda down a couple of weeks ago and I was frustrated because I only had published one post last month. Anyway, hope this month would be a great one for you and for me.

Enjoy this background design and use it on your scrapbook pages too! Anywhere you like as long as it's suits nicely.



Click on the image to download the second batch of the set,happy downloading! And don't forget to also click on the Facebook like button and if you have a twitter account, please tweet about this post and comment out here too! I would greatly appreciate it!

Having problems downloading the file? Comment out or send me a message at my contact page or at jean[dot]bbeltran[at]gmail[dot]com.

Like us on Facebook!






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

4 comments:

  1. hi.have used ur polka dots image in my website called www.goodies4mybuddies.com. have a look.thx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @anon: that's great! i visited your site and I am happy to see the polka dots image... i am in heaven now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @anon: thanks for the visit. hope you had downloaded some of my digital arts...

    ReplyDelete