Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Scrapbook Idea: James and Jean


Well, I am just happy because I was able to make this photo template today. I love it of course because the photo template shows how I love him. Teehee.

I hope you love it too and use it with your own as well. If anyone of you has partners out there, you can definitely grab this and add it on your scrapbooks. 

By the way, the font face that I used for the messages is Prissy Frat Boy and on the Adobe photoshop file template, you just need to change the pictures there. You can also change the messages by simply editing them. Enjoy!


And don't forget to also click on the Facebook like button and if you have a twitter account, please tweet about this post and comment out here too! I would greatly appreciate it!

Having problems downloading the file? Comment out or send me a message at my contact page or at jean[dot]bbeltran[at]gmail[dot]com.


Like us on Facebook!






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment