Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Scrapbook Idea: Jump Jump Jump


Hey there everybody! I have here our jump photos at Sunflower Resort which lies at Malbog, Jagna, Bohol. The place is awesome and the view is very astonishing. I made this scrapbook page or photo template for today.

This is open for grabs, you can change the date and the photos in here, by the way, the font used for the date is My Own Topher which you can download by clicking on the font's name or simply google it.

On the photoshop file, all you have to change is the photos section, you can simply hide my own photos and place your own. Enjoy!!!


And don't forget to also click on the Facebook like button and if you have a twitter account, please tweet about this post and comment out here too! I would greatly appreciate it!

Having problems downloading the file? Comment out or send me a message at my contact page or at jean[dot]bbeltran[at]gmail[dot]com.



Like us on Facebook!









Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment