Monday, August 8, 2011

Scrapbook Idea: Happy Time


Happy times are good when taken into photography even better when made into a scrap-page. That's what I love about taking photographs, it brings back memories and the feeling of yesterday.

In line with that, I had made my very own happy time photo template for today and I bet each of you has your own happy times as well so you surely would love to grab this one here.

So to every happy memory that you had photographed, treasure it. The best thing about photographs is that the memory does not change though the people in it change.


On the photoshop file, all you have to change is the photos section, you can simply hide my own photos and place your own. Enjoy!!!

And don't forget to also click on the Facebook like button and if you have a twitter account, please tweet about this post and comment out here too! I would greatly appreciate it!

Having problems downloading the file? Comment out or send me a message at my contact page or at jean[dot]bbeltran[at]gmail[dot]com.

Like us on Facebook!







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment