Monday, November 8, 2010

ClipArts: Flower Slipper

My old slipper had broke today, the left foot slipper's strap was torn and I can't anymore use it. Anyway, that was a slipper that I use inside the house so, it is actually okay and I thought that it had served me almost a year actually so it deserved some kinda of an indefinite leave, lols.

But since I just lost a slipper, I created a clip art on my notebook and here it is:


My slipper was white but I just thought blue is better. I hope I can own this one and wear it.

Grab it now! Just click on the image and you will be able to download the whole set at once!

Have problems downloading the set? Comment out or send me an email at jean[dot]bbeltran[at]gmail[dot]com.

Like us on Facebook!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment