Thursday, November 4, 2010

Third Scrapset : Brown Green and Pink Combo


From now on, I will be putting a "Certified Handmade" watermark on the preview page of all my scrapbook kits and clip arts just to signify that all the things that I have posted and published here are made by me and my bare hands, ofcourse with photoshop's help.

So, for today, I have here a kit which is composed of four background pages, three clips, 3 cupcakes, 3 flower clips and four tags. This will work perfectly if you have photos of your friends at a cupcake shop.



Download it now for your scrapbooks! Just click on the image and save to your drives.


Having problems downloading the file? Comment out or send me a message at my contact page or at jean[dot]bbeltran[at]gmail[dot]com.


Like us on Facebook!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment