Wednesday, May 2, 2012

BG: Summer Vintage

May greetings!

It's the last summer month for this year and we will soon bid goodbye to the summer heat but before we do that, I want to share this background image pack I personally called summer vintage because the images are vintage yet it is still perfect for your summer photos.

As I told you before, I love surfing the net and I am a sucker for free stuff. So, I found these beautiful flower images and they were given for free for personal use, I would never let something like this pass so I grabbed it without even thinking then later on found myself making patterns from it and the result, is the images that you will be downloading later on.

So, I am excited to use these background images for my summer photos too! How is your summer going on guys? How's your complexion? Teehee...
Anyways, this is pretty easy to download, if you are a regular visitor and had liked and followed us both on Facebook and Twitter, then you can immediately download it. If you are new on the other hand, please like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter too and you're on your way to getting this done on your drives.

Take Care everyone!

Like us on Facebook!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment