Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Birthday Invitation Template: Aiesha's 1st Bday v.1


I did tell you that I made two invitation letter designs for Aiesha's first birthday party right? Today, I will be giving away the first design I made which ended up getting saved on my hard drive only. I never had the chance to publish this before. Right after I posted the 2nd birthday invitation, I then thought of giving away those templates I made before which were just sitting on my external drive.

I had already shared the final 1st birthday invitation letter design yesterday and the 2nd birthday invitation letter design. I did inform you that the file inside the zip file is a PSD so you need to open it on a Photoshop program. Once opened, you just have to change the words inside the template. We don't have Aiesha's picture on this template though the final one and the 2nd birthday invitation has.
Since you need to change the things inside, before you open it on the photoshop program, make sure you have the fonts used here, that is if you want to use it but you are free to use any fonts you like. 

The only font used here is Fontdinerdotcom Sparkly, it looks magical right?

You're about to download the file now. Two more steps and you should be able to get this for free. Just Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter. Piece of cake right eh? Go ahead and do it now!

Like us on Facebook! <



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment: