Thursday, February 2, 2012

Clip Art: Beetles For The Heart Month


Hello everybody! How did you start your Hearts month?

I had missed posting in this blog so today, I decided to make up to you since it is already February, by the way, I just celebrated by 24th birthday last January 31 and I am just happy because my friends and colleagues had surprised me that day, even James also had surprised me with the food he had prepared for me, he cooked them himself.

Anyway, I would like to share some clip arts today and first off are these cute colorful beetles which had been living in my hard drive for quiet awhile already. At last, they made it outside the dusty drives now.


The zip file contains six of them as how you can see in the photo, we have green, yellow, blue, purple, pink and red beetles. This will be perfect to your scrapbook pages as well. Hope you like 'em.

So this is actually a free source, I made them myself with Adobe Photoshop CS5. I need more practice with using my pen tool, check the beetles' antenna, they aren't perfect yet. But, I am giving them away for free, all you have to do is like our Facebook fan page. That's all, piece of cake eh?

Go ahead! Hit the like button now!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment