Saturday, November 27, 2010

Clipart: Wedding Cake



It has been awhile since my last post, I have been very busy this past few days with my work and my sideline business. I have been missing posting my clip arts.

This wedding cake has been created way back two months ago, I had reserved this for days like this when I am too busy to create a new clip art.



Reason why I created this? Well, because my brother is getting married and I am looking for some gifts to gave them, anyway his wedding day will be on 2011. I guess I have a lot of times to look for gifts yet.

So if you like this cake, click on it and save on your pc!

Do you have problems downloading the file on your pc? Comment out or send me an email ta jean[dot]bbeltran[at]gmail[dot]com.



Like us on Facebook!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment