Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Scrapbook Idea: Precious Family Moments


This is really cute. I love the little stick family doodle placed on the top of the date box. I don't actually own that doodle, I randomly found it on facebook and grabbed it right away. I then thought of my family when I saw this. So, immediately, I made another photo template with my family in it, including my tiny weeny niece.

This photo template is up for grabs, you can just change the names on the tag and the photos in the photoshop file. Don't forget to create a strike on the photo or you can just leave it as is. The fonts used are for the names, the only exceptionVegetable for the date, for the word precious is vtks gizUnicorn for the word family and Philing for moments.


About the photo, this was taken last May of 2011 during our family reunion, James came with us and my elder brother's gf as well. So the only one who didn't have a partner that time was our youngest brother. It was a three day reunion with lots of activities. It was really a memorable one.

So, if you love your family and care about them, grab this photo template and make it your own!

Don't forget to also click on the Facebook like button and if you have a twitter account, please tweet about this post and comment out here too! I would greatly appreciate it!

Having problems downloading the file? Comment out or send me a message at my contact page or at jean[dot]bbeltran[at]gmail[dot]com.


Like us on Facebook!







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment