Tuesday, July 26, 2011

BG: Cloudy

I know I have been busy lately and because of that, I haven't posted anything for the past weeks. I really feel guilty now that's why I thought of posting one before the month of July ends. I scanned my documents and tsadaa! I found one. This would be very suitable to what's happening now.

So when I checked my database, teehee.. I found this:


This few days, the weather wasn't very nice at all and so this background design is what's popping out my mind because I pray for a clear bright cloudy day. I hope tomorrow will be a great day, I heard on the news that there is a typhoon in the northern part of  our country and I all classes has been suspended because of that. Hope everyone is fine out there!

Grab this cloudy background design by clicking on the photo itself. 

Having problems downloading the file? Comment out or send me a message at my contact page or at jean[dot]bbeltran[at]gmail[dot]com.

Like us on Facebook!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment