Monday, September 26, 2011

Scrapbook Idea: Eat at Casa Verde


Eating is beautiful, it lifts up bad moods and gives a tasty pleasure which eliminates all negative vibrations. Ever thought why broken hearted people turn their attention to food? I know one of my college friends was like that. Anyway, let's not talk about love but let's deal with food. James and I hang out at some restos but we don't do that often, only on of course, special occasions.

We had lunch with my former team mates at Casa Verde in Ayala Terraces. This was like three or four months ago. I love their baby back ribs and the whole mighty huge hamburger is just delighting! Both are affordable, the serving can be shared by two for the baby back ribs, you just had to add one more cup of rice then. Teehee...



Enough with all of these, this makes me hungry here. So, this photo template is open for grabs for free. Change the photos and edit the labels as well, the font used here is Jey. BTW, I grabbed this set of fonts for the word Casa Verde from Shabby Princess' Happy Go Lucky Scrap set. Download it here

Click on the photo to download the photo template and use it on your scrapbooks. I am planning of printing these and make a mini photo scrapbook using these photo templates.

And don't forget to also click on the Facebook like button and if you have a twitter account, please tweet about this post and comment out here too! I would greatly appreciate it!

Having problems downloading the file? Comment out or send me a message at my contact page or at jean[dot]bbeltran[at]gmail[dot]com.

Check my photo blog as well where all of our get-away photographs are made available.


Like us on Facebook!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment