Sunday, September 4, 2011

Scrapbook Idea: A Date at Cebu's Shoe Capital


August has been a month of get aways for both of us and one of the places we've been to was in Cebu's Shoe Capital, Carcar City. I made a photo template for that special day showing off the food we ate and the biggest shoe both of us ever saw so far. The shoes available at the Carcar Shoe Expo is also included in the template.

I am not sure if you guys had been to something like this in your area but I believe you can use this photo template. You have the freedom to change the text of this template as well as the photos so worry no more. The lay out is all yours.


By the way, the fonts used here are, for the title, Freehand591 is used and the date is Typewriter from hell. But still, you are free to change them. You can use this for your scrapbook page and in any personal usage. Enjoy!

And don't forget to also click on the Facebook like button and if you have a twitter account, please tweet about this post and comment out here too! I would greatly appreciate it!

Having problems downloading the file? Comment out or send me a message at my contact page or at jean[dot]bbeltran[at]gmail[dot]com.

Check my photo blog as well where all of our get-away photographs are made available.


Like us on Facebook!







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment