Monday, September 19, 2011

Scrapbook Idea: Dumaguete Baby!


Yes we've been to Dumaguete City for our third anniversary and it was a great experience. Great in a sense that it was our first time to be on another island together and it's the first anniversary that we decided to spend it out of town so I am looking forward for future out of towns because I am lovin' it.

So Dumaguete is known as the city of gentle people and that you can really see the people in that island as really gentle. The city is very safe at night, not to mention that they have such a romantic Rizal Boulevard. The city is also calm during the day, because its a small city, you can tour around the entire place half a day.


It was really an amazing place and I fall in love with it. So I made this photo template as a representation of the city's attraction during the day. Later on, I will be showing how beautiful Rizal boulevard is.

The fonts used here are for the word city - Callie Hand, dumaguete - CAITLYN and for gentle people - royal.

Enjoy the template!!!

And don't forget to also click on the Facebook like button and if you have a twitter account, please tweet about this post and comment out here too! I would greatly appreciate it!

Having problems downloading the file? Comment out or send me a message at my contact page or at jean[dot]bbeltran[at]gmail[dot]com.

Check my photo blog as well where all of our get-away photographs are made available.


Like us on Facebook!








Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment