Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Scrapbook Idea: Rizal Boulevard


This is just a continuation of the previous photo template that I had posted. Last time, I showcased the photos of Dumaguete City's attraction like the Bell. In this photo template, James and I were in Rizal Boulevard. We took photos the night before this and the place was really beautiful. This is how the place looks like during the day. If you are wondering how beautiful it is at night, you gotta visit the city. Here is a glimpse of the area:





that's me and james of course...
For more photos of Rizal Boulevard, you can visit my photoblog here :)

You can grab this photo template for free! Font used here is Veteran Typewriter.

Enjoy!

And don't forget to also click on the Facebook like button and if you have a twitter account, please tweet about this post and comment out here too! I would greatly appreciate it!

Having problems downloading the file? Comment out or send me a message at my contact page or at jean[dot]bbeltran[at]gmail[dot]com.

Check my photo blog as well where all of our get-away photographs are made available.


Like us on Facebook!





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment