Saturday, September 10, 2011

Scrapbook Idea: Aiesha Hearts Icecream


My niece Aiesha Zaila Beltran is an icecream lover. She has been introduced to this cold, sweet and yummy thing since she was nine months old and from there, she has been addicted. Yeah I know addiction is not a good thing which is why we would only let her eat icecream whenever there's a special event. Like this one in the photos, this was during my mom's 51st birthday celebration. I personally bought the icecream for her and as soon as she saw the plastic bag containing the gallon, her energy spiked to the highest level. Hehe...

The three photos there on the left side are the snapshots while she was eating the thing. Look how she adores it, we would often tease her and take the icecream away from her and then she cries to death. Lols.


This made me create this photo template. You might have a baby brother, sister, niece or nephew who is also an icecream lover, you will surely love this template. Grab it now!

In the photoshop file, make sure to hide the photos and place your own in there. The fonts used here are FFF Tusj for the words aiesha and the date and Learning Curve dashed for the word icecream.

Enjoy!

And don't forget to also click on the Facebook like button and if you have a twitter account, please tweet about this post and comment out here too! I would greatly appreciate it!

Having problems downloading the file? Comment out or send me a message at my contact page or at jean[dot]bbeltran[at]gmail[dot]com.

Check my photo blog as well where all of our get-away photographs are made available.


Like us on Facebook!









Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment