Friday, May 6, 2011

Photo Template: It's Mother's Day!

Hey guys, what's up for today? It's mother's day and that everyone has been saying their greetings to every mother in town or even in the entire world through facebook or twitter or tumblr. 

Have you somehow did something special for your moms today? I have created one for my mom. It looks like a postcard but actually, it is a  photo template. Check it out:
 

On this photo, from left to right is myself, baby aiesha, papa RC and my mama VK. This was taken before my brother's wedding last April. 

I am giving away this template as well if in case you love to use it and also give it to your mom on this special day!

Have fun now! Click on the image to download the zip file which contains the psd file, please take note that psd files can only be read through Adobe Photoshop. You can change the font as well if you like!


Happy Mother's Day to your moms!

Having problems downloading the file? Comment out or send me a message at my contact page or at jean[dot]bbeltran[at]gmail[dot]com.







 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment