Sunday, May 1, 2011

Forgotten Colors


Remember those Polka Dots background images I have created a few months ago? I think those were from February and March, If you had a great time downloading them that time, I bet you will love this stripy color combination here:


The colors used here were from all the Polka Dots Background Design from Feb and March. I feel guilty leaving them without sharing to you guys.

Well, it is better to be late than never posting it! Actually, there are two of them. I will just share the other one tomorrow, for now, please enjoy this!

Grab it by clicking on the image. Happy Scrapbooking!!!

Having problems downloading the file? Comment out or send me a message at my contact page or at jean[dot]bbeltran[at]gmail[dot]com.

Like us on Facebook!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment