Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Clip Art: Colored Kite


Today is June 1st and as I had told you, I will be greeting this month with a new set of series. Well of course I will definitely fulfill my promise but let's skip the first day because today, I am sharing this colorful kite, a sign of summer, not to open summer but to officially end it! Hehe... I kinda feel good about making an intro and a closure to series of posting but anyway, just let this be posted because I want you to include this on your summer scrapbook pages. I would love to see those pages now...

Click on the image to download the kite,happy downloading! And don't forget to also click on the Facebook like button and if you have a twitter account, please tweet about this post and comment out here too! I would greatly appreciate it!


Having problems downloading the file? Comment out or send me a message at my contact page or at jean[dot]bbeltran[at]gmail[dot]com.

Like us on Facebook too!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment