Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Clip Art: It Never Sleeps


This cute owl is looking at you! Lols... Anyway, I made this cute owl after I saw a cute pillow with this owl here. Isn't it cute? I like how its wings are flapped together and are really small. I also enjoy seeing its eyes with its pink lashes... 

Would you believe that I just made this real quick, it was like done within 10-15 minutes. Guess I was so inspired when I made it.

Click on the image to download the file,happy downloading! And don't forget to also click on the Facebook like button and if you have a twitter account, please tweet about this post and comment out here too! I would greatly appreciate it!

Having problems downloading the file? Comment out or send me a message at my contact page or at jean[dot]bbeltran[at]gmail[dot]com.





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment