Monday, May 30, 2011

Clip Art: Three Bending Trees



Hey guys! May is almost over! And this might be the last post for my tree series for this month.So at the end of the month, I will be posting here all the trees I made and shared here and make something maybe a collage or whatever! 

Anyways, these trees I have here are my favorites because of the color combination and the way how the trunk and the branches bend. Enjoy the three of them!

Click on the image to download the files ,happy downloading! And don't forget to also click on the Facebook like button and if you have a twitter account, please tweet about this post and comment out here too! I would greatly appreciate it!

Having problems downloading the file? Comment out or send me a message at my contact page or at jean[dot]bbeltran[at]gmail[dot]com.

Like us on Facebook!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment