Friday, May 27, 2011

Clip Art: Fruity Tree


This tree here reminds me of my childhood summer memory. Way back when my brothers and I would go out every afternoon for play. We usually go to the seashore or to the rice fields. In the rice field is a big tree with green mangoes hang under its branches, though the fruits here doesn't look like one, I can see mangoes in it. We would climb up there and get those reachable ones until the owner sees and would run after us. That was an event full of laughter. Those caught kids will surely experience a painful spank!

Talking about memories... anyway, grab this one today!


Click on the image to download the file,happy downloading! And don't forget to also click on the Facebook like button and if you have a twitter account, please tweet about this post and comment out here too! I would greatly appreciate it!

Having problems downloading the file? Comment out or send me a message at my contact page or at jean[dot]bbeltran[at]gmail[dot]com.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment