Saturday, May 7, 2011

Clip Art: Cup Cakes with Toppings Batch 1


I wanna apologize for saying with my older post that I will be sharing background images for this month. For some reasons, I was able to create clip arts instead of background images. But don't you worry, I will try to catch up next days. So for today, I wanna share with you guys the first batch of cupcakes with toppings I just made. This makes them still fresh from the oven!

If you like it the way I love it, then click on the image!

And don't forget to also click on the facebook like button and if you have a twitter account, please tweet about this post! I would greatly appreciate it!

Having problems downloading the file? Comment out or send me a message at my contact page or at jean[dot]bbeltran[at]gmail[dot]com.






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment