Saturday, May 21, 2011

Clip Art: Bubbly Tree


I don't know what I was doing until I saw the end product. These trees (they look like branches anyway but those are trees for me) reminds me of those series lights on a Christmas tree. Though it isn't Christmas yet, I want to share this to you as part of my advocate to help our mother earth so our next generation will be able to see what we still have today. Tomorrow, I will be showing off how I made this into a real big tree. Watch out for it!


Click on the image to download the file,happy downloading! And don't forget to also click on the Facebook like button and if you have a twitter account, please tweet about this post and comment out here too! I would greatly appreciate it!

Having problems downloading the file? Comment out or send me a message at my contact page or at jean[dot]bbeltran[at]gmail[dot]com.





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment