Saturday, May 28, 2011

Clip Art: Three Trees


I am thinking of posting just one tree for today but I still ended up posting three of them. Well, the reason is because summer is almost over and I want to post all my tree clip arts before it ends. So there it goes, hope you like them and enjoy!

BTW, the pink one is called Pinky Tree, Tree Lines and Polka Tree respectively.
Click on the image to download the file,happy downloading! And don't forget to also click on the Facebook like button and if you have a twitter account, please tweet about this post and comment out here too! I would greatly appreciate it!

Having problems downloading the file? Comment out or send me a message at my contact page or at jean[dot]bbeltran[at]gmail[dot]com.

Like us on Facebook!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment