Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Clip Art: Blue Tree


I was thinking of something to post here today, I thought of posting some background images but when I went over my drives, guess I don't have a background image available yet. I need to create more this coming days.

So, I checked my clip art folders and found my tree folder. Yup, I know what to post right then and there. As what you can see here, it's a cute blue tree! You will love this on your scrapbook pages, you can use it as borders or whatsoever. 

If you want to get it, just click on the image and a save prompt will open on your screens!


Happy downloading! And don't forget to also click on the facebook like button and if you have a twitter account, please tweet about this post and comment out here too! I would greatly appreciate it!



Having problems downloading the file? Comment out or send me a message at my contact page or at jean[dot]bbeltran[at]gmail[dot]com.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment