Sunday, December 4, 2011

BG: Another Postal Stamps

I had posted some postal stamp backgrounds before already yet today, I am gonna share the same type however with a slight difference. Reason why I have another set is because there might be people who just want to make a stamp without the grids which the previous one has. 
If you could also recall, I used the background for my Love Stamp scrapbook idea post. I made it as the border for the photo and it looked very nice for me.

So without further ado, download the set of seven variety of colored stamps. Click like and then click download afterwards. Liking our Facebook fan page is just a simple act but would really mean a lot for us. Thank you to all the Facebook users who liked it! I really do appreciate it!





Enjoy!!!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment