Friday, December 30, 2011

Scrapbook Idea: Year End Love Photo


One more sleep, just one more sleep and we'll bid 2011 goodbye. We will say hello to the year of the dragon and move forward for the next year. Another year for more experiences and another chance of living life to the fullest.

For me, it will be another year to share my scrapbooking ideas, to share the digital cliparts I made and to share love. To be a vessel of blessing. And today, before I say farewell to the year 2011, let me share to you our last photo together which I turned into a scrapbook page. You might have a husband or a partner whom will not be spending the new year with you, then better take a photo of you together before the year ends. 

As for me, since I am going home to Bohol and James on the other hand will be in Oslob. The photos above are our final photo for 2011.

The downloadable zip folder has a psd file which you can open in Adobe Photoshop and then you can change the photos there to your own, I call this before as a photo template but changed it after I learned that some may want to just make this as an inspiration, an idea to create their own design.

Don't forget that your computer might don't have the fonts here, so better yet download them first. Here are the fonts used here, pastel - date, Swenson - label, Gabriel Weiss' Friends' fonts - bye and hello and Typewriter from hell - years.


Like us in Facebook and download the zip file!


Enjoy your year end scrapbook idea template and happy New Year everyone!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment