Thursday, December 8, 2011

BG: Old Paper Texture

I miss background images and because of that, I have new bgs for you today. This is from an old paper mixed with the corresponding colors. I will make use of those images in future scrapbook pages so you have to watch for it.

Hey it's 17 days before Christmas, have you already wrapped some gifts? I have wrapped mine too and excited to give it to my godchildren and my family members as well.



Are you excited for the 25th? I am actually because I will be coming home and on New Year too! It's a great year for me of course!

Anyway, click on the download button to grab this background images composed of four images.






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment:

  1. I miss the good old days before online journals became popular. I was a diary and scrapbook addict then. :)

    Yeah, super excited for Christmas but still too busy with work to finish wrapping gifts :D

    ReplyDelete