Tuesday, November 8, 2011

BG: Postal Stamps


Let me share to you one thing about me, way back during my teenage life, I had been addicted to collecting postal stamps. I had some friends from the other end of the globe and I would ask her to send me variety of those. I do also have a lot of domestic pen pals whom I had been sharing how my life is going on and this and that. It was costly since I need to send each of them letters from time to time which in return they would actually reply as well. 

Unfortunately, I was overwhelmed with my college life that I had stopped sending them letters as soon as I had stepped in Cebu. Anyway, I still have those stamps and their letters at home in Bohol. I do treasure those stuffs which bring me joy every time I would go back and read each of time.
The background image for today is inspired by  those postal stamps I had collected and so here it goes. I have four images here inside the zip file. Feel free to use them. If you had followed this blog, you should have seen the Coffee and Friends Photo Template I had posted a couple of days ago. Notice that I made use of the maroon colored postal stamps. 

Hope you'll enjoy! Please click on the like button and then click download here!











Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment