Monday, November 14, 2011

Scrapbook Idea: Love When There's Love to Have


The scenery is very nice, I couldn't help but create a new scrap page using our photos from our Naga City bonding with James. I just learned that Naga City has more to offer when it comes to a romantic view. This area here had become a lovers' lane actually and we had included ourselves there. Teehee... It was a view we can't resist to include on the book of our love story.

I can't help but add a quote by the famous Bob Marley. I love the thought and he was sure romantic when he wrote this quote here. For the benefit of those who can't read the quote on the photo template, here's the entire quote:
He's not perfect, you aren't either, and the two of you will never be perfect. But if he can make you laugh at least once, cause you to think twice and if he admits to being human and making mistakes, hold onto him and give him the most you can. he isn't going to quote poetry, he's not thinking about you every moment, but he will give you a part of him that he knows you can break. don't hurt him, don't change him and don't expect more than he can give. Don't analyze. Smile when he makes you happy, yell when he's not there. Love hard when there is love to be had. Because perfect guys don't exist, but there's always one guy that is perfect for you.
- Bob marley.
The stitch design has been my favorite since I first used it. The fonts are very simple yet I love them. For the title and the quote, I used Special Elite while I used Channel Slanted 1 for Naga City.

For more Naga City photos, click here and for the flowers found in city itself, click here!

Download this scrap page for free, click the like button and click the download button!

You're special someone will definitely love this as much as I love it.






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment