Sunday, March 4, 2012

Scrapbook Layout Idea: Camera No Shy Baby


I miss my niece, I just went home a couple of days ago for my brothers' despidida party. Whenever I go home all I do there is to play with my witty niece. She has been very bubbly these days, she sings and dances whenever she hears lively tunes and music. She had memorized the Twinkle Twinkle Little Star song, she can't pronounce the words well yet but she hums it with the almost right words.

She is really really amazing, she talks to us like she is one big girl already. She also consider other children as babies, whenever we would ask her if she want to take a ride on some riding games, she would say no, it's all for the babies then we will laugh our heart out.

And of course, she never says no with the camera. If we would say smile, she would never fail us. She knows how to do a wacky pose as well. So this scrapbook lay out is out for free.


Simply like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter too to download this template. By the way, fonts used here are Adorable, Champagne&limousines and Basically Serif_Free Version.



Like us on Facebook!






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment