Thursday, March 22, 2012

BG: Random BG

Here are six random background images I have stored in my external drive for quite a long time already, finally decided to share it today since I can't think of any other better one to publish on.

March is almost over and this weekend, we are going to the beach in Bantayan Island Cebu. This will be my first time to visit that area and I am super excited about it that I can't think of anything which could relate Bantayan and any scrap stuff.

I might create one after the get away. Maybe a scrapbook lay out might do! How about some clip arts? I might be making some as well if I could get to see sea creatures at the beach since we will go for island hopping too!

I am just excited, aren't you excited for me too?

Well, if you would like to have these background images, simply like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter! Pretty easy right? Common and grab the pack now!!!

Like us on Facebook!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment