Thursday, March 15, 2012

BG: My Polka Dots, My Love

I has been doing a lot of stuffs which are not related to any polka dots yet, my love for those cute stuff kept on pulling me back on creating those. 


Today, I had just made one which I can't help but share to all of you guys. I bet you will love it with your scrapbook pages. This will surely fit with perhaps your baby girl's portrait photos or even on your kiddo's birthday party scrap page! 


I just like to also state that this will not be the end of my polka dot love. I will be making more in the coming future of course!

For now, just enjoy this. Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. To those who had already followed and liked us, thank you for supporting us!


Like us on Facebook!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments:

  1. I love love love Polka dots as well! I just can't get enough of them! Thank you for this cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi yhey! thanks for dropping! hope you had a great time!!

    ReplyDelete