Friday, March 9, 2012

BG: Cupcake Background Pack

Today, I somehow missed making cupcake clip arts. To ease the feeling, I started browsing through my old sets and out of the blue, decided to create a background image with those tiny cupcakes on them. I first started with one color, I soon realized it would be great if I give out four colors of those.

Soon, I will make more of these and surely give them for free here.

For now, I hope you like this pack. I name it Cupcake Background Image Pack. There's actually something new about these set aside from the fact that this is my first cupcake background images. Guess what? I am sharing images with 300 dpi from now on.

Want to get this set? Simply like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter too! Piece of cupcake right?


Enjoy!!!



Like us on Facebook!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment