Monday, October 4, 2010

Octoberfest BGs

And the title speaks for itself, yes it is already October, three months to go and it is already Christmas but before getting to the Christmas Season, let us not pass by October. For this month, I will be sharing to you all my background collections. You might have seen some of them used on my works here but anyway, I will be posting them all here. 

Check out my first one: 



I call this  Broken Stitch and Lace, I know it is self-explanatory. Used Adobe Photoshop here and some brushes. This was created real quick and my inspiration? table cloths at a restaurant at one time. Cool huh?

If you like this one, click on the button!



Thanks for visiting my scrapbooking site!

I would definitely appreciate it if you can also take time and visit my primary site here

Like us on Facebook!





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment