Saturday, October 23, 2010

BG: flowery


Flowers are simple yet it is refreshing when added to a plain background color. Same as with this background photo that I had personally made at our office. Lol. Yes, you read it right, I was doing photoshop while waiting for a call to come in. Isn't that super nice?

Actually, when I just arrived at the office, someone has already occupied it since we don't really have a permanent seat plan. I was kinda disappointed because I was already anticipating that I will be photoshoping the entire shift. Without a choice, I sat on the station right next to where my favorite unit is. I prepared my tools and when I was browsing to the program files, I was surprised! Alas! The unit also has a Photoshop program. Yehey! Now I have two favorites units and then started the plan I had before - Photoshop!


Wanna grab the image above? Simply click on it.

If you have problems downloading the file, just comment out or send a message to jean[dot]bbeltran[at]gmail[dot]com.

Like us on Facebook!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment