Monday, October 11, 2010

BG: Green Shaded Circles


If you have noticed, yesterday's post and this one has something in common. It is too obvious actually, the shades or shall I say the colors used. I have used the same since I like it how they dwell well. They were like pink shades that goes along with each other. They have something in them that enjoys each other color's presence. 

Aside from lines, circles are my second option when it comes to designs. Lines and circles are like one two and three. If one is present, there should be number two.


If you want to have a copy, just click the photo to grab it.

Having problems downloading? Comment out or send me a message at my contact page.

Thanks!!!


Like us on Facebook!





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment