Wednesday, October 13, 2010

BG: Circles Again for the Second Time


I am kinda attached to circles these days. I am at work and there was nothing to do because of the availness, meaning, calls come in rarely so I decided to create another background design. The only available brushes are those that are preset on photoshop like basic, calligraphic, square brushes etc. So I picked up the circle brush and started randomly clicking on the page which I have filled with a very light green color.

I ended up liking it and tadaa!! it's now part of my background collection. Hope you liked it too!!!



If you want to grab a copy of this one here, just click on the photo.

Have problems downloading the file? Comment out or send me an email at my contact me page.

Thanks!!!


Like us on Facebook!






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment