Thursday, November 17, 2022

Purple Flat Floral Heart

 


Don't you just love it when your loved one sends you a card with a heart and a note that says I love you? Well, maybe you find it old school but it's still makes our hearts warm knowing that the other person is sweet like that.

I just got an iPad Air, my husband gave it to me as a gift, early for Christmas. The very first one that I made was this purple flat floral art because I wanted to make an appreciation post for his generosity and his support in my creative hobby.

He knew from the start how I was passionate with my digital art, he was there when I started this blogsite, he was very supportive of when I was still making my cliparts straight from the Adobe Photoshop application, no pen used, just the mouse and he saw how I really adore digital calligraphy. He was the only person who had encouraged me to pursue and resurrect this site so I am grateful for him.

Women, we need someone who sees our creative sides, who encourages us, and pushes us to be better. Thank you to my husband for being one. I love you!

To those who want to send their loved ones a heart, you can download this from the link below!

Check out the timelapse of this art too:



Please don't forget to like us on Facebook and follow me on Instagram too! I also have set up my YouTube channel already.

Instagram: jbfwritings


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment