Saturday, November 19, 2022

Peeled Lettering Style: Matti

 


Hello guys! I had made a new piece today with my little one's name. I guess I have not introduced him to you yet but on 2020, I gave girth to a bouncy little boy. His full name is Johan Matti and he is now two years old. I know, time flies so fast, he is now very fond of drums and marble race.

So, I learned to make this design from Teela of Everytuesday so I am grateful for her influence in my pieces. She has tutorials online and they are surely easy to follow.

I am planning to make digital creative journal too using my cliparts and scrapbook elements available on my site so hopefully, I can make one starting on January. I am quite excited but I need to really prepare for it.

Here's a video timelapse of the piece:


Thank you for joining me today! Please don't forget to like us on Facebook and follow me on Instagram too! I also have set up my YouTube channel already.


Instagram: jbfwritings
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment