Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Hello December!

 

Hello December! 

And just like that, we are almost done with 2022! I can't even think straight right now on what were the things that I had accomplished this year. Well, I am happy that this blog is up again after several stops!

Few other things that I am grateful for are the facts that this year, we were able to buy some land properties, I got to open a business, and we were able to travel internationally! Oh, indeed God has been gracious to us! To me!

So, today, I'd like to share a  simple Hello December design to great the first day of the last month of the year 2022.

This design can be downloaded for free. I also made one with Happy Holidays in it and a blank one for you guys. The art was inspired by Teela! Thank you so much Teela for being so generous and I am just extending it to you guys!

Download the files now! Check the timelapse here too:


Thank you for joining me today! Please don't forget to like us on Facebook and follow me on Instagram too! I also have set up my YouTube channel already.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment