Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Right and Beautiful Calligraphy

 

Hey guys! I made a new piece today with the quote:

"God does whatever He pleases, it is always right and beautiful."

This is a realization for me that when God does something, it is always for our good. Though sometimes we might see it as unpleasant because we have limited vision of the future but whatever unpleasant thing that we are experiencing right now, in God's time, it will be turned into something beautiful as He accomplishes it.

I am leaving you with the piece available for download below and here's a timelapse of the art made with Procreate! Enjoy!


Thank you for joining me today! Please don't forget to like us on Facebook and follow me on Instagram too! I also have set up my YouTube channel already.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment