Thursday, June 11, 2020

Digital Lettering: Day 11 of #30daysofbiblelettering Challenge

“even to your old age I am he, and to gray hairs I will carry you. I have made, and I will bear; I will carry and will save.”
-Isaiah‬ ‭46:4‬ ‭ESV‬‬

He will carry us. He will deliver, He will sustain and provide for us. He is our God, our Creator, mighty defender and beautiful savior.

Whenever I think of the cross, I think of how great the love of God to us. He poured out Himself, even sacrificing His life to satisfy the penalty of sin which is death. He had fully paid it and death has been overcome, the greatest enemy has been conquered by the death and resurrection of Christ.

Isn't it amazing that the God who created the heavens and the earth by the power of His Word came into the earth and had fully paid for our sins? He had made a way, He had called us into Himself. It is all about Him and we as His creation can do nothing but praise and honor the God who is mighty and awesome.



Thanks for reading the above. If you are interested in having this piece, download it below but first, please watch how this was created here below:


Please don't forget to like us on Facebook and follow me on Instagram too! I also have set up my YouTube channel already.

Instagram: jbfwritings


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment