Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Digital Lettering: Day 9 of #30daysofbiblelettering Challenge


When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul.”
-Psalm‬ ‭94:19‬

 Are you the type of person who overthinks? I am.

When my husband and I get into a fight, I have this tendency of thinking the worst case scenario to happen although at the back of my mind I know that this was just a misunderstanding and can be resolved by talking and speaking up, I have this attitude of keeping it to myself, getting the nerves and just think about what would be the worst to happen.

I know it is bad and I know it is not aligned to my belief and it is the enemy that is attacking my mind and my heart with all these emotions. 

So it is indeed a comfort to know that God is not distant and not far from what we are experiencing. He knows what we feel and He cares for us to give us comfort and all we have to do is just remember what He wants for us. He wants our utmost good and being in that overthinking mode is not a good thing.

So, the next time that I am going into that mode again, I know that God will comfort me and I must remember His past deliverance. 

How's the cares of your heart today?

I made a phone wallpaper version of this. See the timelapse video:



Please don't forget to like us on Facebook and follow me on Instagram too! I also have set up my YouTube channel already.

Instagram: jbfwritings

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment