Thursday, June 4, 2020

Digital Lettering: Day 5 of #30daysofbiblelettering Challenge

 
“For God alone, O my soul, wait in silence, for my hope is from him.” 

Psalms‬ ‭62:5‬ ‭ESV‬‬

Going through different difficulties in life, we sometimes lose hope especially when we feel like there's nothing that we can do to change the circumstances. To some, it might be health issues, some maybe financial and others maybe something that is mental or psychological.

It is quite obvious that I am a Christian and I believe in the life, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. I believe that we as well that I will experience the same resurrection that He had and the power of His Word and Holy Spirit gives me the courage to remain in that faith. It is not my own doing, it is His.

So, if you are one of those who are struggling through tough times, sincerely call into the name that is above every name, the name of Jesus and He will give you hope. I am sure of that.

I pray that this encourages you. I am giving this piece for FREE too! Here's a timelapse first:


Please don't forget to like us on Facebook and follow me on Instagram too! I also have set up my YouTube channel already.

Instagram: jbfwritings


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment