Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Scrapbook Layout Idea: Family Notes


“Families are the compass that guides us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights, and our comfort when we occasionally falter.” —Brad Henry

I made a new scrapbook layout idea after number of years of hiatus. Please accept my apologies for this. I am glad that I still have this blog to keep up when things get easier and less busier for me. There were so many things that had happened throughout the years. I can't remember the last time I had posted a scrapbook layout here and I almost lost the courage to update this but here I am again, seven years after, with a huge belly now because I am pregnant, yes I got married in the year 2015, then I had an ectopic pregnancy on 2017 and finally got pregnant again last year 2019.

Now that I am taking these lightly, I finally got the chance to make a comeback and create digital scrapbooks once again which is my first love.


Today, allow me to share this layout I refer as Family Notes because first, the layout has some instax notes in it with these washi tapes above like they are taped on a certain surface then family because I would love to have family portraits for the images just like the above, that's my niece who's already ten years old and her brother and mommy.

Originally, this is what I created before the family notes:


As usual, I am giving the PSD file for everyone here because this is of course a free scrapbooking site! Download the link below! Please don't forget to like our Facebook page too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment